Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: EXLPT
- Engine Power: 90hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Length:21' 5"
- Beam: 102"
- Bottom width: 72"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 19.2 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 1930 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3557 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 5"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 25' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Integral bow navigation lights
- Integral navigation lights on sides of bowfishing deck
- Sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering
- All-welded, aluminum center console w/windscreen
- Lockable storage area below
- Vertical rod holders
- Integrated hold-down eyes for securing fish storage containers
- Courtesy lighting
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
- Textured grab rail
Construction & Exterior
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing & better shallow-water performance
- Rubberized grip steps on sponsons for dogs boarding from the water
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Eight 50W, 3,500 lumen LED lights around the front deck to illuminate your prey
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Courtesy lighting
- 2 Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Onboard DC generator to power LED lighting
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- Removable elevated bow shooting deck w/railing, rail-mounted bow & drink holder, 3 seat pedestal base locations, LED spotlights & trolling motor access hatch
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- 2 movable bike seats w/3 bow & 2 aft seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Lighted, lockable storage compartment for bows
- Rail-mounted utility tray w/arrow, tool & drink holders
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Padded helm cushion
- Courtesy lighting
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) rotomolded, aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder & rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor