Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 150XL 4S
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard
P.O. BOX 3977 28227 S 4535 Road
Bernice, Oklahoma, US, 74331
- Length:21' 4"
- Beam: 8' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 34 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1450 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2000 Lbs.
- Transom height at center line: 25'
- Draft: 10'
- Approx. hull weight: 2200 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3400 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 9"
- Storage length: 25' 2"
- Cockpit depth: 27'
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering
- 18-gal. (68.14 L) forward-console cooler w/padded seat cushion
- Center-mounted console
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Drink holder
- 6 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
- Under-console storage area
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Composite seat substrates
- Encapsulated transom fiberglass-infused, high-density composite core
- Hull & stringer system, hand-laid & chemically bonded for strength & durability
- Console mechanically fastened & chemically bonded to deck structure w/.25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing plates
- MAKO® White gelcoat
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Molded gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & interior parts
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Pressure-foamed hull/liner structure
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 12V accessory outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel gas fill w/integral vent
- Raised bow fishing platform (closed-molded) w/patterned non-skid surface & storage compartment
- Molded-in port & starboard steps to bow deck w/optional full-width step filler
- MAKO®-exclusive rotomolded removable 85-qt. (80.44 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- Raised aft fishing platform (closed-molded) w/patterned non-skid surface & storage space below
- 28-gal. (106 L) lighted livewell/baitwell
- 360° fishability
- Open cockpit
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Molded interior liner w/patterned non-skid surface
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- 1,200-lb. (544.3 kg) capacity folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Submersible lights
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.